In life as in business we all needs rule and regulations ours are pretty straightforward, our rules are about respect and commonsense.
Booking Conditions: Deposit of first night’s tariff required for all bookings, we may require payment in full for special events and long weekends.
- Check in times: Check in time for cabins is 2pm onwards. If you are arriving after 6:30pm please call ahead so we can organise an out of hours check in for you. This is quick and easy to do.
- Departing your cabin: We ensure that your cabin is presented to you to a high standard and therefore we ask that you are respectful of our cabins and unfortunately we need to pass on costs where needed.
- Please do all dishes and dispose of all rubbish. (*$25)
- Please leave the cabins in a similar state as you found it. (*$50)
- Please note we do not allow smoking in the cabins. (*$100 )
- Mattress cleaning due to Bed Wetting, yes this happens (*150)
- Breakages must be notified and paid for on departure, crockery, cutlery, glasses etc are $10 per item.
*We reserve the right to charge your credit card according to above fees.
- Fees: Cancellations will incur a $25 administration fee applies to each and every site/cabin booked, whether part of a group or not across all holiday periods.
- Off Peak Periods: For cancellations occurring more than 3 days prior to arrival, a full refund of any deposit paid.For cancellations occurring 3 days or less to arrival, NO REFUND of any deposit(s) paid.
- Peak and/or Shoulder periods (all other times of the year) and for bookings wholly or partially within these periods:
- Cancellations notified more than 31 days of commencement of booking, a full refund.
- Cancellations notified 15 to 30 days from commencement of booking, a full refund PROVIDED the period cancelled can be re let in its entirety, otherwise NO REFUND.
- This provision means that if you cancel a booking, then that booking has to be let for the whole term of your original booking to another, single, client and not multiple clients/reservations over that cancelled period.
- This provision also means that deposits may be held for some time until a booking can be secured to enable a refund.
- Cancellations notified 14 days or less to the commencement of a booking, NO REFUND of any deposit paid.
- Shortening of Bookings during Peak of Shoulder periods:
- 14 days or less to the commencement of their booking, PROVIDED those days excluded from their initial booking are able to be re let in their entirety a full refund of fees relevant to those excluded days, OTHERWISE the client shall be required to pay for the whole period of the original booking.
- At any time of the year:
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures. Late arrivals will be expected to pay for the entire period of the stay booked prior to arrival unless other arrangements have been made, in writing/email, with park management.
- No rain checks
- No refunds for inclement or overly hot weather or weather conditions not to your liking
- No refunds for persons requested to leave the park by park management or an employee acting under their direction or an agent acting at their request.
- Smoking is not permitted in any cabins or buildings in the park.
- Government and Local Laws advise that smoking is not permitted within 10m of an area where children may be in attendance, this means no smoking in the pool area, camp kitchen, playground, jumping pillow, tennis courts or around the amenities blocks.
Parking and Road Use
- No parking is permitted on roads within the park, each cabin is allocated one car parking space, sites are large enough that one vehicle can comfortably fit on the site. There are designated parking areas within the park for extra vehicles.
- Parking on other sites, at other cabins and driving through other sites is not permitted and can be inconvenient to others. Our youngest guests love to run and play, hope on their bikes and scooters and whizz around the park we therefore have a strict speed limit within the park of walking pace speed only at all times.
- The tariffs listed on our website are an indication of what you can expect to pay, we do though reserve the right to alter tariffs appearing on our website at any time. Please call or use the book now button to get the most accurate quote.