Yes we allow dogs only if you are staying with us and only at Lake Fyans Holiday Park during the off peak session only.
BUT (it’s a big but).
As Lake Fyans is a Water Reservoir Dogs are not allowed in the Lake nor on the Foreshore of Lake Fyans, if your dog is a water lover then its probably not a good idea to bring them along.
No dogs are permitted in the Grampians National Park and we do not allow dogs to be left unattended within the park.
We do not allow dogs in cabins nor to be housed outside cabins.
We only allow short term guests to bring their dogs during our off peak session, what this means is no dogs over the Christmas and January School Holiday, Long Weekends, Most School Holidays, Easter and special local events.
You need to have told us you are bringing your dog before you arrive and have us confirm that your dog is allowed to stay during your requested time.
Acceptance is always at the discretion of the park manager and such acceptance can be withdrawn at any time at their discretion if they believe staying is not in the best interest of the park.
Please note that some breeds of dogs will not be accepted.
Rules of occupancy with your dog
Please be aware that failure to adhere to these rules you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund or recourse
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodation.
No Exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up. The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodation. The dog is not to be tied to trees or buildings including any fixtures such as tables or chairs, fences etc.
- Only friendly, well mannered, properly controlled Dogs loved and cared for by responsible owners are accepted on our sites with couples only.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including: Pool area, Playground, Camp Kitchens, Amenities, Laundry, reception.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets; etc. should not be washed or cleaned within the park using the park laundry facilities.
- Dogs visiting our Park should have a current Vaccination and be free from fleas
- Do not allow your dog to bark, make noise or urinate on other guest’s sites or property
- Dogs owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pet’s waste in a sealed plastic bag and dispose of in the large orange bin at the compound entry, not in any other bins around the park.
- As the dog owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your dog whilst in our park.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owners’ responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
- The dog owner must contact Lake Fyans Holiday Park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted into the Park. Upon arrival it is the managers’discretion to accept your dog in the park. Upon acceptance by the park manager the dog owner must then agree to and sign the “Lake Fyans Holiday Park Dog Policy Dog Owner Agreement’ document. It will not be possible under such rules to book with a dog on firstname.lastname@example.org